• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Good time-management skills.
• Acceptable spoken/written English.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Initiative and pro-activity.
• Ability to investigate complex problems.
• Solid knowledge of CSS.
• JS testing frameworks and practices.
• Sense of beautiful in UI.
• Knowledge of npm, gulp, bower, node, webpack.
• Es6, backbone, snap.js, underscore.
General skills and abilities
• English —intermediate.
• Agile/Scrum experience.
• Decision making.
• Good analytical thinking.
• Result orientation.
• Detail orientation.
• Good team player.
• Good knowledge of Geometry and Linear Algebra.
• Ability to make performance optimization.
• Experience in mobile web development.
• Experience in SVG.
• Develop cross-browser and standard compliant code.
• Continuously improve yourself.
• Apply best practices of styling.
• Be ready to investigate and use new technologies and approaches.
• Investigate and select most appropriate data structures and algorithms.
• Deep debugging skills for performance improvements.
Our client is one of the world leaders in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers. Сompany supplies media for use in digital printers and is one of the world-leading manufacturers of printable labels, name badges, business cards, dividers, specialty card products and more, and markets their products under the well-known brand. Together with manufacturing company provides software solutions that help small businesses and consumers design online or download templates for further digital printing.
Client selected SoftServe for the development and support of their ‘Design & Print Online’ service, a software product for quick and easy design development and printing, with the functionality of a graphics editor.
SoftServe had already successfully partnered with сlient to develop software solutions for their ‘Design & Print Online’ tool for 5 years, client selected SoftServe to develop the ‘Do It For You’ (DIFY) model and integrate it within the existing system.
To streamline the development process the SoftServe team utilized SCRUM methodology with two-week iterations and held daily meetings with the client, along with retrospective meetings, regular demos and presentations of technical solutions and approaches.
• HTML5 based stack on frontend;
• JBoss as application server;
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) as default hosting platform;
• AWS PostgreSQL RDS as default relational database engine;
• ImageMagick as tool for image identification and conversion.
Web UI developer wanted:
For this project we are looking for an intelligent, clever, highly motivated Web UI developer who can work as team member and resolve complex tasks, take part in architectural meetings and propose solutions.
This position requires an ability to design responsive, scalable solutions, ensure development execution, and excellent quality throughout the software development process.
Why this project:
• Implementation of complex rich application.
• Involvement in the process of technical decision-making.
• Solve non-trivial and extraordinary tasks.
• Develop new features from the scratch.