• .NET 4.0,
• ASP.NET (could be ASP.NET MVC),
• English: Intermediate strong (to be able to communicate with the customer via IM)
• Automation testing skills would be a plus.
What is required to succeed in this position:
• Strong knowledge of C# and .NET
• Knowledge of ASP.NET and SQL
• Knowledge of Angular JS (good/beginner with desire to know more)
• Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking Frameworks
• Experience with commercial software development
• Acceptable spoken/written English. English is used on daily basis.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of MVC
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Knowledge of networking, protocols, TCP/IP, SNMP, WMI
• Experience with IT technologies (Networking, Systems Management, Virtualization)
SoftServe team is working as an extension of our customer’s team — SolarWinds, a large US company which develops enterprise IT infrastructure management software for IT professionals.
SoftServe team is now in the process of development of the SolarWinds platform which provides a set of common user interface components and services to assist with rapid web application development. UI is based on AngularJS and Bootstrap. The project follows the most modern UX design principles and front-end software development practices.