• Strong knowledge of C# language and .NET Framework
• Good communication skills and ability to build relations with client
• Experience with testing of web sites and web services
• Good understanding of web concepts (HTTP protocol, REST, SOAP)
• Experience with MS SQL (writing queries, reviewing data in DB, checking logs, etc)
• Experience with Microsoft development stack (VSTS, TFS source control, Visual Studio, etc)
• Ability to automate manual tests using such tools: Visual Studio Test Professional, Telerik Test Studio and Selenium
• Experience of integration testing with 3rd party systems
• Experience of working in startup agile environment
You will be building & architecting marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The Client’s solution is used by some of the world’s biggest brands — and we need talent like you to help us constantly improve our technology for them. The work we do here matters to companies and job seekers alike.
Fast growing US based startup with experienced and highly skilled engineers.
System that helps companies to find potential candidates for their open jobs. It allows HRs to post job listings on hundreds of job sites (Linkedin, Monster.com etc) with couple of mouse clicks and automate a lot of routine steps.