Education/Work Experience Required:
• Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with resolving complex issues and provide patches or break fixes within a limited timeframe to assure the successful delivery of IT solutions.
• Good understand on enterprise security architecture, quarterly and monthly deliveries.
• Understanding of various software/application development methodologies such as waterfall and agile.
• Excellent overall mobility expertise, particularly on Worklight (MobileFirst), native/hybrid app development, Push notification, creating adapters, offline storage, Cordova integration, etc.
• Experience web service development, SOAP, REST
• English Intermediate Strong level or higher
It’s more than a Career!
• Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
• Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Corporate doctors available 24/7;
• SoftServe discount program;
• Full social package;
• A truly flexible working schedule.
Have fun with us!
• An unforgettable corporate events;
• Fully equipped gyms & relax zones;
• And even more...
Join Team of Best Employer in Ukraine!
This is you we are searching for, send your CV at email@example.com. If you have any questions about open vacancies — call us at 0 800 60 3000.
Want to know more? Visit us at www.softserve.ua, www.softserveinc.com
• Development and deployment of integrated solutions to enhance, consolidate, and coordinate independently designed applications enterprise-wide.
• Design guidelines for application performance and scalability. Help resolve issues that may evolve during load and performance testing.
• Determine how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, web interfaces, and hardware logic, possibly running on multiple platforms, integrate to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements; develop efficient methods to reuse existing components.
• Assist in program design, coding, code review, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
• Applies technical knowledge and a thorough understanding of business applications is required to facilitate the development of supporting knowledge architecture and standards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
• As appropriate, may liaison with outside vendors to coordinate code development and acceptance.
• Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
• Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
• Oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
One of the USA leaders in IoT and Security domains. Producing security and automation systems for smart houses, business and healthcare. Their products include — remote arm/disarm, video surveillance, burglary monitoring, fire & smoke monitoring, door and light control, etc.
In our project we:
Create an application that helps technical service staff to find orders and customers to find the nearest and the most profitable sub-workers. Our main goal is to make simple and user-friendly app for all platforms. You will become a member of provisioning application development team that develops hybrid mobile applications for field services.
• One of security and IoT domain leaders as a customer.
• Communication with high-level technical people on the customer side.
• Interesting code base of the product.
• Good setup of SCRUM process.
• Small amount of change requests.
• Possible business trips.
• Calls with native speakers.
• Promotions to high level engineering position.