• 3+ years in Java programming
• 2+ Years of mobile on Android experience
• Good knowledge of Content Providers, Services, Android concurrency mechanisms
• Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design, multi-threading
• BS Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
• C++ development
• Excellent design sense and an eye for simple and elegant user interfaces
• Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of networking and security
• Familiarity with AOSP, EWS
• Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
It’s more than a Career!
• Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
• Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Corporate doctors available 24/7;
• SoftServe discount program;
• Full social package;
• A truly flexible working schedule.
Have fun with us!
• An unforgettable corporate events;
• Fully equipped gyms & relax zones;
• And even more...
Join Team of Best Employer in Ukraine!
This is you we are searching for, send your CV at email@example.com. If you have any questions about open vacancies — call us at 0 800 60 3000.
Want to know more? Visit us at www.softserve.ua, www.softserveinc.com
• Design, architect, develop, test, release and maintain Blackberry Work mobile app
• Build unit tests to ensure high quality of features developed
• Work with the Product Management team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to translate these into technical designs for the product
At Blackberry’s project, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—such as iPhone, iPad, and Android—protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us.
Blackberry is seeking a Mobile Engineer to join our Blackberry Work development team. As a Mobile Engineer, you will lead the design and development of cutting edge applications and features for our Blackberry Work solution. The ideal candidate will love building truly word class mobile applications for the best global companies and organizations in the world. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building great software, enjoys working with a team of talented developers, and who is eager to take on big challenges.
No matter the size of your business, people want to be productive when working from anywhere — a client site, while traveling, in a hotel room.
Blackberry Work is specifically designed to help business users accomplish that. Whatever the device ownership model, BYOD, Corporate Liable or COPE — Blackberry Work can help you get mobile work done — quickly, easily and securely.