• Excellent C# and .Net Frameworks 4.6 skills;
• Strong experience with RESTful services
• Solid knowledge of Web Api 2.0
• Strong knowledge of OOD, OOP and Domain Driven Design
• Strong analytical skills
• Good understanding of MicroServices
• Good knowledge of Git
• Experience with unit testing; practice of writing testable code;
• Experience with writing integration test for REST services
• Good communication skills
• Good TDD skills
• Experience with SSO(SAML) and IdentityServer
• Experience with OWIN
• MSSQL, MongoDb
• Basic knowledge of AWS services (S3, RDS, LB)
• RabbitMq, MassTransit
• Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
• Knowledge in financial/banking domain
It’s more than a Career!
• Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
• Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Corporate doctors available 24/7;
• SoftServe discount program;
• Full social package;
• A truly flexible working schedule.
Have fun with us!
• An unforgettable corporate events;
• Fully equipped gyms & relax zones;
• And even more...
Join Team of Best Employer in Ukraine!
This is you we are searching for, send your CV or call us at 0 800 60 3000
Want to know more? Visit us at www.softserve.ua, www.softserveinc.com
• Design and implementation of one or more products / modules in .NET framework
• Participation on development of various aspects of the product (business logic, database, user interface)
• Create design documents from requirements
• Collaborate with testing, documentation and product management
• Work in a small dynamic team with good career opportunities
Creating from scratch big CRM-like system for the enterprise customer which will be used for tracking, maintaining workflow, pricing and costing bids and will aim as bid management system for enterprise sales department.
Will be web application with offline mode html5 client and integrated with corporate enterprise platform(SAP, salesforce).