• Good knowledge of UNIX or Linux operating environments;
• Good coding abilities using Python and shell scripting ;
• Good experience with Selenium testing;
• Experience with continuance testing system like Jenkins;
• Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
• Understanding of cloud PaaS and IaaS;
• Good English communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Motivated and dedicated to learning and collaboration;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
• any Red Hat or CISCO certificates are a plus
It’s more than a Career!
• Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
• Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Corporate doctors available 24/7;
• SoftServe discount program;
• Full social package;
• A truly flexible working schedule.
Have fun with us!
• An unforgettable corporate events;
• Fully equipped gyms & relax zones;
• And even more...
Join Team of Best Employer in Ukraine!
This is you we are searching for, send your CV or call us at 0 800 60 3000
Want to know more? Visit us at www.softserve.ua, www.softserveinc.com
• Develop automation framework and scripts for automation testing;
• Participate in the test planning and product planning processes;
• Conduct new feature research and design test cases;
• Document and advocate the resolution of new bugs with developers and communicate the impact on customers to developers and support;
• Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of current technologies;
• Communicate with the other, globally dispersed quality engineers and developers;
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
A pioneer and a leader of open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. It offers cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services serving more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
SoftServe team is looking for a Automation QA with a passion for open source software. In this role, you will make a difference in products used by millions of people around the world and help to build Infrastructure-As-a-Service (IaaS) private cloud platform by performing a function, integration, and performance testing and serving as the final checkpoint before code is released to the public. You will be responsible for all aspects of quality for the platform, including designing test plans, extending existing automation frameworks, and developing new automated tests for both back-ends and front-ends. As a Automation QA, you will gain a deep understanding of a variety of popular technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, and many others. You will be encouraged to come up with innovative solutions to problems while you work alongside some of the brightest engineers in the open source community.