• Degree in business, marketing or other relevant subject
• Good understanding of the technology industry
• Experience of marketing software and services
• A command of media relations and their best practices
• Proficiency in using third-party software to monitor media conversations and analytics
Skills & abilities:
• Fluent English
• Proven networking and customer relationship building skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice
of the business
• Adaptable, flexible, well-organized
• Team player
5+ years writing/editing a high volume of marketing materials in English.
It’s more than a Career!
• Challenging and interesting projects for Fortune 500 companies;
• Your personal Career Advisor & individual career map;
• Certification center and language school.
Get compensation you deserve!
• Competitive salary & bonus system;
• Corporate doctors available 24/7;
• SoftServe discount program;
• Social package;
• A truly flexible working schedule.
• Manage an end-to-end public relations program for all of SoftServe’s solution offerings, with a
specific focus quarterly objectives as identified by the PR & Content Manager and Senior Marketing
• Direct the successful day-to-day management of PR assistants and ensure their tasks align with the
goals of the overall PR program.
• Curate relationships with influencers in technology and vertical outlets and explore new ways to
earn media coverage for campaigns, product launches, partnerships and events.
• Collaborate with business unit executives to jointly develop external communications materials
(press releases, blogs, media resources), including marketing, business development and HR
• Identify and maintain relationships with key analyst firms as identified by Senior Marketing
• Keep a pulse on the software and technology industries as a whole to bring insights and new ideas
for influencer engagement campaigns.
• Target audiences within key segments with news and campaign content creation.
• Manage public relations agency team members and ensure that key metrics and goals are
• Media train executives and spokespeople on best practices for press interviews.
• Collect, analyze, and internally disseminate key industry news, customer data, product trends, and
competitive information in order to educate and provide market readiness.
The Public Relations Manager will play a critical role in creating, architecting, and implementing public
relations and analyst relations programs for SoftServe. The role will be key in generating awareness and
understanding of SoftServe among key internal and external audiences, including traditional press, new
media and influencers.
You will build interesting stories and media pitches that resonate with external stakeholders, helping
SoftServe build presence in new and interesting ways as well as creating story and asset development,
media relations, and creative channel and content management alongside the content marketing team.
You will be part of a team driving high impact coverage and conversations while helping to manage
SoftServe’s news flow.
• Based in Lviv, Ukraine
• Ability to travel as required (USA, UK, etc.)