A strong team of experts who work as a partner and advisors for our US-based client, a global real estate company that provides shared workspaces for technology startup subculture communities, and services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, small businesses, and large enterprises. The client is creating a layer of technology to power their vision of ’space as a service’. We are working in Agile environment following the Scrum framework and constantly strive to be better.
Our mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. We believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and we challenge each other, but we look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding.
An Engineer with 2+ proven years of experience with Ruby on Rails, and the following expertise
- Collaboration with Design, Data Science, Product, and business teams
- Relational databases (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- A growth mindset that embraces working with both new and legacy systems
- Knowledgeable of software development lifecycles (Agile, etc) and contemporary software engineering processes
- React.js, as it would be a plus point
- Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Dynamic project at one of the biggest world companies.
- Applying coding practices for optimizing code in order to minimize the resources’ footprint, improve the code performance, and keep its maintainability good.
- As a senior engineer, you will own the end-to-end delivery of large-scale features to create sterling web experiences for consuming technical product documentation, mentor junior developers, and act as an active partner with product, design, and peer engineers
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Influencing customer decision-making and participation in product development
- Identifying and driving code improvements, including technical debt
- Feature-specific design docs: providing technical solutions and writing project documentation
- Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to the stakeholders
- Serving as an example of quality code and design, and pushing for better processes around how the team operates
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth: mentor others and proactively identify opportunities to improve internal and/or inter-team capability
- Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge both inside and outside the team
- Advocate for a solid technical approach and influence peers
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open to them, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities