SoftServe Robotics Group is growing and looking for a talented professional to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate with great interpersonal skills, passion, and a desire to build amazing things. Being a flexible, result-oriented problem-solver, you should also be a great team player. Projects can vary greatly, so you must like working in a changing environment and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- Experienced with the design and development of complex mechatronic systems.
- Knowledgeable of space project requirements: space environment, actuator technologies, cleanliness, and quality aspects, is an asset
- Familiar with environmental testing for space hardware
- Showing a good understanding of HW/SW architecture design
- Good in C++ and Python
- Aware of IoT projects development for ARM (STM32, etc.), RTOS
- Familiar with any Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs), SCADA
- Showing practical concepts or interest in the majority of areas like real-time computation, power electronics, dynamic simulation, tactile sensing, low-level motor control (control theory, state estimation), real-time control of multi-DOF robots
- Technical pre-sales activities (presentations, workshops, etc.), C-level presentation skills
- A technology enthusiast who enjoys expanding the knowledge and sharing it with others
- Having great communication skills at Upper-intermediate English level (both spoken and written)
- A holder of a Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics, which will make you stand out
- A perfect fit if experienced in HDL design for FPGAs, but it is not a must. Proficient in FPGA design using VHDL/Verilog, Vivado, and ModelSim
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Designing and developing solutions for different kinds of space robots (mobile robots, robotic arms, etc.)
- Building multiple rapid prototypes as well as production-ready solutions
- Testing robotics solutions both in simulation and the real world
- Designing automated robotic systems is used to increase the production and precision levels within a specific industry. The scope of activities might not be limited to the space domain only.
- Performing regular research of the latest trends and modern approaches in the robotics domain (navigation, sensing, decision making, the performance of robotic mechanism components or systems, etc.)
- Activities in designing and developing solutions for different kinds of earth robots (mobile robots, robotic arms, drones)
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things together in a friendly environment with a team of great professionals
- Get a great deal of learning and development opportunities along with our structured career path
- Work across evolving technological stacks in emerging domains
- Offer and implement your own solutions
- Take part in internal/external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Enjoy flexible working hours, a nice package of benefits (medical insurance, additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts, corporate events, foreign language classes), and the absence of a dress code