We are a global digital solutions company with Ukrainian roots. 13,000+ talented individuals are currently working on 2,000+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, and APAC region.
Our Client is the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries and a total number of websites on their platform — 1.5 million. This growth provides many opportunities to tackle complex problems at scale.
The SoftServe team is helping to strategize, develop, and scale the Client’s hosting platform and empower content producers and developers to build faster, more dynamic, and more secure sites than ever before.
In 2022, we are adding a new SoftServe team focused on building critical business services that help clients manage their clusters of sites on the platform. The main technology stack is Ruby on Rails, React, and GCP.
If you are great at solving problems, have a learning mindset, have excellent interpersonal skills, and enjoy working across different time zones and cultures, you may be the engineer we are looking for!
- Any web development framework — e.g., Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask and ready to learn
- Data modeling, designing REST API’s, and microservices development
- Modern Web UI frameworks — e.g., React, Vue
- Git/Github version control and CI/CD for automated testing and deployment
- Cloud technologies and services — e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Agile development team to deliver impactful software rapidly and iteratively
- Product Management, Engineering Management, and business partners to incrementally deliver positive customer-inspired outcomes through technology
- Writing, testing, and maintaining software applications that are resilient, robust, and perform at scale
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve operational effectiveness through automation and optimization of code
- Encouraging and driving the implementation of best engineering practices
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be working with hosted applications that have customer-facing UIs components
- Improving application UI/UX and performance
- Building cloud microservices
- Integrating systems with other services (internal and 3rd parties)
- Helping shape the Client’s technology vision to create meaningful products that improve the lives of their customers
- Closely collaborate with the development teams in Ukraine, Ireland, and the US