We are looking for a passionate and motivated Middle DevOps Engineer willing to relocate to Poland.
Our Customer is one of the world’s well-known IT companies, with a portfolio of tools used widely in the IT industry. Our client develops products for software engineers, project managers, and content management. At this moment, the SoftServe team is working on nearly 45+ different subprojects/products, with the assistance of our 280+ Engineers working with this client.
At this stage, we are going to build new engagement between companies from scratch, onboard into customer’s product, and grow the team internally. Our team will be an independent consulter to implement best practices for customers’ main products release management. The goal is to put new versions of products into customers’ hands and make the process easier & reliable through constant and continuous improvements.
From our candidate, we expect solid experience and knowledge in the following directions
- Well-versed DevOps practices and the related skillset
- Configuration as code
- Scripting everything: fluency in Python and Bash
- Release management
- Incremental improvement
- Version control systems, preferably Git
- ’You build it, you own it’ attitude
- Readiness to drive a new opportunity, good analytical thinking
- Customer focus and detail orientation
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Extra win is expertise in
- Platform/Infrastructure-As-a-Service providers (AWS & Azure)
- Running and troubleshooting production services
- Build and release management tools: Maven, Gradle
- General knowledge of Java
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Cutting-edge technologies and approaches
- Driving new engagement from scratch
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Analyzing logs, monitoring & profiling systems, finding correlations or strange patterns, debugging applications, etc.
- Learning new technologies and languages, if you have a desire to learn and try new technologies, study another tech stack, both SoftServe and our client support such a vision
- Participation in the implementation phase, defining and creating the cores of different systems
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work with an enterprise software company and an international team
- Access the Software best practices from the Customer’s side
- Receive knowledge from the development team
- Be directly impacting the customer experience of our fast-growing customer base