SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g. health care, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our client’s success.
The client is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, they build innovative degree programs — whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries, those help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally-minded alumni.
A Web Developer is ready to support the execution of international marketing by building static websites, landing pages, web-based applications, and integrating third-party tools into the company’s ecosystem. You should have extensive experience working with the front end of applications and be comfortable enhancing development and accessibility standards. Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, you will be responsible for the efficient management of our web properties.
You are a perfect fit for our company if having
- High proficiency in React.js framework and related libraries (Redux, Material UI)
- Expertise with static site generators such as Next.js, Gatsby
- Exceptional CSS skills and responsive web coding
- Familiarity with Contentful headless CMS is a plus
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing practices such as SEO, Analytics, A/B testing
- Experience making web properties accessible/understanding of accessibility standards
- Effective communication skills, in person and in writing, for communication with internal stakeholders and offshore development team
- Ability to translate technical issues for non-technical colleagues
- Upper-Intermediate English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- The following technologies: React, nextJS, contentful, AWS, Elastic Search, Node JS
- Actively participating in the project planning, design, development, testing, deployment, and support of applications
- Enhancing development standards and introducing new technologies to maximize development efficiencies
- Translating business requirements into system capabilities quickly
- Overseeing our web systems, integrating third-party tools into the company systems to further our capabilities and shorten time to market
- Overseeing and setting standards to ensure the accessibility compliance of all of the company web properties, ensuring WCAG AA compliance
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Experience collaboration in a friendly atmosphere
- Work with latest trends
- Be a part of a famous IT company and get a variety of opportunities