SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides services at the cutting-edge level of technology. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify their differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy.
Our customer is a global eHealth provider of IT solutions for the healthcare industry. Their market-leading solutions include electronic health records and innovative practice management systems. These solutions are present in over 400,000 practices and healthcare organizations worldwide. Moreover, they connect doctors, hospitals, community health facilities, dentists, pharmacists, health insurers, and other service providers to create an integrated network of all healthcare stakeholders. As an owner-led and publicly traded company, the company uniquely combines the personal touch of a local business with the strength of a global entity.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the company hires approximately 500 employees in many countries around the world.
- Familiar with Typescript
- Having a good concept of MongoDB
- Proficient with RESTFUL APIs
- Showing practice with code reviews
- A holder of great communication skills within the team
- Demonstrating fluent English level sufficient for communication with the client
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
International company and healthcare domain and improve your skills in
- Developing and supporting the application in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Handling verbal and written communication with the customer, their partners, and other stakeholders on a daily basis
- The App collects, analyzes, aggregates, and presents data for review by clinical and quality staff. Data compiles through the App can be used to meet attestation and/or electronic submission reporting requirements for several government quality programs, through each program submission feature must be licensed separately within the Package. Practices can dynamically monitor their scoring for the Merit-based incentive Payment System (MIPS) implemented by CMS. With the MIPS Dashboard, you are able to view the status of all MIPS measures conveniently in one place. This tool can be integrated with other Clinical or EHR apps
Technical stack: Node.js (65%)/Angular 2+ (35%), Sails.js, RxJs, NgRx, MongoDB, TypeScript, Nest.js, Angular Material
- The project is an internal RESTFUL API intermediary for our products and Surescripts Prescription services. Its purpose is to set up a single point of communication to Surescripts for pharmacy searches, medication selection, interactions, and Prescriptions. It uses JSON payloads and takes advantage of the blue button CDA structure to simplify the structure of development and integration with other services. The product provides API that allows to prescribe medications and handle different sorts of prescription-related follow-ups (Renewal requests, Change Requests) from pharmacies
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done
- Not only develop the healthcare application, but we will also help pharmacists, doctors, and patients to save people’s lives!
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts/ corporate events) and foreign language classes