We are a SoftServe team that provides quality services to a US-based, technology-driven fintech start-up company, highly oriented at security. Our customer is motivated to migrate to AWS hyper-scale with additional modernization of existing infrastructure and application layouts. Migration should lead to a fully operable PCI DSS compliant, customized Landing Zone.
The project at its early stage, we started a collaboration with the client, having our Cloud Architect as a first project employee.
This is a financial US-based company with big enterprise clients, yet it feels like a startup — everyone makes an impact.
A strong DevOps Engineer, able to contribute to team development and establish solid long-time processes and stable relations
- Flexible, ready to go extra mile to build the right process and framework together with the dev team
- Reliable: client and teammates can ’sleep tight’, as you take care of your task
- Proactive: you don’t wait for a task to be assigned, you suggest the solution to the problem which you see, you don’t wait to be in the gridlock, but once you see something — you start asking, as questions help to learn
- Interested in making an impact — we are at the very beginning of the journey, and culture starts with the very first people
- Responsible: it is a culture of trust, and this is the time we build it, so you keep your commitments
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Kubernetes (optimally EKS; OCP possible)
- Public Cloud (optimally AWS; other hyperscalers possible)
- CI/CD and toolsets (optimally Terraform, Argo; other stacks possible)
- Containerization (optimally Docker and/or containers)
- Automation (e.g. CronJobs, Lambda, Shell scripting)
It is nice if you have
- Knowledge of Heroku and/or EngineYard PaaS solutions
- Security and/or networking background (cloud-native)
TOGETHER WE WILL
- We will participate in migration of FinOps applications from PaaS to AWS cloud
- Use core principles of migration oriented to IaC, CI/CD first and leveraging CN/managed services to accelerate future development
- Be responsible mainly for Kubernetes and CI/CD implementation, based on managed services (EKS, EFS, S3, MSK, Aurora, Elasticache)
- Build CI/CD capabilities for infrastructure and application, as well as take an active part in suggesting different approaches to work (migration plan is developing)