SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, make the difference, have fun, and love their work.
Growth is the leading knowledge orchestration platform, empowering enterprise customers to independently use products to their greatest potential. The product delivers the most relevant, personalized product answers to each user, wherever they need it, within an intuitive, self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage, prevents frustration-driven churn, and reduces the burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Product provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
This role will be based in Tel Aviv. Our client is transforming how companies and their customers gain value from the documentation.
It’s an intelligent platform that ingests all your content, from manuals to API docs to support articles, and delivers it as a unified and consistent source of Product Answers wherever your customers are looking, including your documentation portal, service cloud, community, or right inside your product.
A specialist with
- 5+ years of front-end development experience in large-scale web applications
- Excellent understanding and experience with frontend technologies and tools such as Redux, Webpack, npm, Babel, etc.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Experience in defining, writing, and supporting reusable and maintainable UI components and API’s
- Experience with HTTPS, WebSockets, Webhooks, and other browser-based protocols and capabilities
- Proven ability to mentor other engineers and make their teams tangibly better
- Bias for action, be impact-driven, smart decision making, excellent communication skills, disagree-and-commit, team-first mindset, a strong sense of ownership
- Proven ability to have technically led a complex project involving multiple engineers for a significant period of time
- Design or UX background — a strong advantage
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Building from scratch the next generation of product differentiating capabilities and delivering the product’s super-ambitious long-term vision and roadmap
- Technically leading multi-quarter initiatives including designing, planning, and delivery
- Leading, mentoring, and growing more junior engineers on the projects that you’ll own
- A team of highly experienced engineers with proven records of success from industry-leading companies
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth
- Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge both inside and outside the team
- Show you our casual atmosphere — no dress code
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company