SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software development and consultancy services. With offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe, we treat our client’s business as if it were our own and are passionate about delivering efficient, innovative, world-class solutions.
Our client founded the company with a simple goal in mind: to give softball and baseball players the tools to succeed. To provide hope and opportunity in a game where even the greats fail frequently. Together, we are changing how baseball and softball players across the world train to get better.
The client is based in Austin. The team is full of world-class Developers changing the VR landscape, former professional ballplayers dedicated to improving the way the game is played, and people passionate about creating a one-of-a-kind experience.
Our team consists of a Project Manager, Business Analyst, UI/UX Designers, Architects, Back End, and Front End Engineers. Scrum teams are based on project goals with ownership on our side. We aim to grow to 35 Engineers within a year.
Demonstrating the following experience
- 5+ years of professional developing web applications across the stack from the user interface to the database
- Demonstrable expertise with at least one server-side programming language
- Ability to strike a balance between correctness and pragmatism
- Successful working in a self-directed way
- Considering product requirements with the ability to anticipate customer needs and user experiences
- Passion for the craft of building software systems
- Understanding the importance of clear communication verbally and through code performance
Strong in the following competencies
- Proficiency with Go in production server applications
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS
- Leading technical teams
- Fluent English communication skills
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Building features and pipelines to deliver performance insights to customers through our online dashboard.
- Improving our new user experience to get them into VR and training their skills as quickly and easily as possible
- Creating features with an outsized impact on product value
- Developing tools to help our team handle a growing user base
- Ensuring that our infrastructure continues to work reliably and evolve gracefully with system monitoring, reporting, and general failure resilience
- Enabling new data analysis systems and delivering accurate real-time metrics to customers
- Helping improve code quality by reviewing merge requests, increasing test coverage, revising documentation, and streamlining our development pipeline
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work to develop, deliver, and maintain the core online services and web applications for our customers
- Build customer-facing, dynamic web applications, internal data tools, as well as core network APIs used across our products and services
- Have a flexible schedule and work in a friendly environment
- Grow professionally and learn from each other