SoftServe client is an iconic American bike manufacturer with over 100 years of history. Fans of this brand are united in the largest motorcycle club in the world, with over 1 million members.
The company is constantly developing and regularly takes on new challenges in a rapidly changing environment, shifting its combustion focus to progressive electric motors. The manufacturer is actively investing in the development of eco-friendly technologies, developing the production of vehicles using renewable energy sources and introducing mobile applications for new devices.
Want to change the world for the better? Join our team, become part of a recognized brand.
A mature expert with experience with the following activities, tools, and technologies
- Proven background in software development processes, at least 6 years of commercial background
- Strong experience with Python
- A good understanding of Firebase
- Practice with any of the GCP Databases
- Knowledge of identity and authentication principles (e.g. OAuth)
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written level
Would be an advantage
- Experience with Django or Flask
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Strong Team with high-experienced professionals
- Deployment and delivery of new versions of the product
- Delivering quality software solutions using Agile development cycle
- Implementation of new business features
- Involvement in technical design
- Code development at the highest level according to best practice and internal coding and design standards
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Develop a unique and brand-new product
- Work in a truly Agile environment
- Enjoy the project in a friendly team
- Be able to grow professionally and develop your career