The team committed to delivering market-leading software solutions that empower our partners and customers to dramatically improve management, visibility, and service delivery across global and enterprise converged Voice-over-IP (VoIP), SIP and MPLS networks.
With a rapidly changing landscape, organizations are facing new operational challenges, increased complexity, interdependencies, and a failing eco-system of technologies to support newly converged networks.
We are looking for an Intermediate Database Engineer to be a part of our team in Ukraine, offering an opportunity to work on scalable distributed applications built by using cutting-edge technologies and services.
Converged Management Platform improving service delivery across integrated voice, data, video, and UC applications, by providing critical performance information to executives and technical resources.
The candidate having the following skills and experience
- Knowledge and expertise in PostgreSQL or Amazon Aurora (MySQL, Oracle are acceptable)
- DWH administration hands-on practice
- Maintaining activities of PostgreSQL Database or equivalents such as Vacuum, Full Vacuum, analysis in production and lower environments
- Maintaining Replication/DR Environment of Postgres including patches and upgrades of PostgreSQL Database or equivalent
- Knowing the specifics and differences in approaches to managing OLTP, DW environments
- Maintaining Replication/DR Environment of Postgres including patches and upgrades of PostgreSQL Database
- Supporting streaming replication
- Backup operators to daily basis support of maintenance tasks
- AWS stack
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Creating maintenance plans, and scheduled jobs
- Configuring security: user, schemas, roles, permissions
- Defining appropriate recovery options and backup strategy
- Monitoring the server environment and database usage
- Configuring server and database settings according to the solution needs
- Configuring database availability: failover clusters, database mirroring, etc.
- PostgreSQL Operators/Extensions
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work on requirements based on user stories
- Prepare solution and implementation
- Review and fix identified bottlenecks and flaws
- Develop a project with interesting business logic
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
- Have the ability to grow professionally and develop your career
- Get a friendly team