People Excellence is a department that focuses on expertise management within various functional directions — Engineering and Technology, Quality Management, Business Analysis, Technical Communication, Product Management, etc.
Our mission is to ensure and improve delivery function quality. Thus the organization is focused on developing expertise, setting up a professional development ecosystem to measure the maturity of associates and quality of services provided to our clients, and supporting all required business processes with operational infrastructure.
Our perfect candidate for BU Coordinator is flexible, multitasking, result-oriented, self-organized, independent, friendly, active, positive person who enjoys communication with people within the team and cross-company, in love with the operational staff and coordination work. Ideally, you seek a dynamic, fast-changing environment, strive for continuous learning and development as well really get inspired by the changes.
- Experienced with administrating business processes or services
- An excellent communicator with Upper-Intermediate+ English level
- Able to balance multiple projects at once and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The person with strong planning skills
- A client-oriented, pro-active, and flexible personality
- Detail-oriented and a real problem solver
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Coordinating processes and projects with multiple organizations and programs
- Configuring and managing programs, projects, and goals management system
- Coordinating and assisting program processes, assignments and ensuring achievement of organization goals
- Collecting and storing metrics and data for future analysis
- Performing process-related data consolidation for analysis, analyzing data and facts, suggesting improvements to existing processes
- Onboarding and educating new team members
- Executing and supporting department and team-related activities
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Have a collaboration in a great team!
- Support company growth and operation with excellent services
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of existing processes and services to increase value for the service consumers
- Grow your expertise on how an IT company works from different perspectives: engineering, project management, quality assurance, etc.
- Grow your skills in operations and administration
- Work in one of the biggest global IT companies with Ukrainian roots with a unique corporate culture that combines a professional business approach and highest standards of doing business with a strong focus on people development and building trustful relationships