At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. We are a team of 10 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
Our client provides World-Class Digital Media Communications Solutions. We help our clients to deliver high-impact content and events and measure their success. Our suite of solutions helps marketing, public relations, internal communications, and investor relations professionals connect with their audiences, uncover actionable insights, and drive meaningful business impact.
A holder of the following experience
- CI/CD Toolchain automation
- Modern configuration and deployment management systems (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormtion, etc.)
- Strong scripting abilities: Python, PHP
- Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Logging/Monitoring tools: ELK, NewRelic, CloudWatch
- DB (Mysql, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of SAML authentication, JWT usage, and modern SSO techniques
- AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and Serverless best practices
- Developing in a SCRUM environment, pair programming, extreme programming, etc.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Multiple projects including our investor relations web hosting platform and products
- Redesigning and rebuilding our entire CI/CD pipeline, focusing on best-in-class tools and technologies including Ansible, GitHub, and AWS. In addition, we’ll be working on automating many of our customer workflows to increase productivity and speed to market for our clients, improving security and monitoring
- A centralizing technology project meant to bring all of the Digital Media products together under a single user experience, similar to what Office does for its individual products like Word, Excel, etc. It involves working on single sign-on technology, web APIs, ReactJS single-page apps, and AWS infrastructure
- The Web Hosting Platform project involves working on a complex set of APIs and features powering thousands of Investor Relations websites. If you’d like to deal with web development at scale, this project poses some interesting challenges
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams, continuously striving to evolve our team into a high performing Agile DevOps culture
- Be a part of the diverse community of hard-working individuals not afraid of challenges
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance, modern office, a package of benefits, anniversary gifts, corporate events)