SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 10,000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals, and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives. Growing together, we build our common future.
Our US-based Client is the global virtual healthcare leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth (telemedicine), expert medical, and licensed platform services. Client’s product serves the world’s leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
In frames of extending collaboration, we are looking for a talented Android Engineer who enjoys solving complex challenges in sophisticated software systems.
You will be involved in a cross-national team, build innovative products within collaborative, cross-functional teams and ensure adherence to multiple coding disciplines and standards, and contribute to its stability. As the pioneer and trendsetter of the virtual healthcare service providers in the world, your highly visible contributions will be used by millions of people each year.
- Showing at least 2-year experience working with Kotlin & Java
- A perfect fit for our company if having knowledge of SQLite, custom view elements, OkHttp, REST API, Git
- Showing good estimation skills — knowledge of estimation practices in Scrum
- Having knowledge/experience with Fastlane (would be an advantage)
- Ready to join our team as a highly motivated and result-oriented person
- Demonstrating Intermediate English level or higher
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Cross-functional global teams to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features of web-portal to delight our customers
- Continuously exploring, evaluating, and incorporating new technologies into our products and processes to improve development efficiency
- Delivering quality software solutions using Agile development cycle
- Analyzing and resolving performance issues and other limitations
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Enjoy flexible working hours — whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Show you our casual atmosphere — no dress code
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Share many other advantages with you such as attractive salary, modern office, a package of benefits, language classes