A team of amazing enthusiastic and great professionals having a crucial influence on company business development. Just over the previous month, we did hire 400+ new associates. Feels like founding one more company, right? Moreover, we are changing people’s lives every single day. By increasing personal happiness, the company is getting more and more successful as well. Sometimes we even feel like magicians making their dreams come true.
Sounds awesome, yeah?
Time to come back to Earth. Usually, our working days are full of hard work and challenges. No one is flawless but we are like puzzles — we fit the right place perfectly thus making the picture of our team complete.
Want to be a part of this?
Then let’s move forward and see if ...
A kind of person passionate about changing things for the better, demonstrating these competencies
- At least 3-year experience in a Recruiter/Sourcer role
- Knowledge of sourcing best practices and tools
- Perfect understanding of IT market specifics (preferably in different geographies)
- Good concept of recruitment tools and best practices
- Successful project and/or change management
- Strong desire for self-education
- Result and client orientation
- Personal effectiveness and motivation
- Upper-Intermediate+ English level
Still not sure whether it suits you?
To get rid of all doubts, just check if you
- Believe that beauty will save the world
- Know that there is no limit to perfection
- Find the decision when it seems there is no solution at all
- Can soak up new information like a sponge
- Feel like you can’t help but sharing the knowledge
- Adore proactivity ahead of the times
- Tend to live in an ever-changing environment
- Have a superpower to keep calm under pressure
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
A driven crew to build the strongest recruitment team ever, enabling
- Leading continuous improvement projects in Recruitment and Sourcing directions
- Discovering, piloting, and implementation of new tools for recruitment and sourcing
- New approach design for an efficient recruitment process
- Recruitment/Sourcing team education
- Centralized services incorporation and development
- Driving cross-functional initiatives aimed at staffing process improvement
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Build strong Recruitment competency
- Grow and learn new things from each other
- Help the business become more efficient
- Enjoy a variety of communities and educational initiatives
- Discover and adopt the world’s best practices
- Innovate, optimize, and change everything that needs to be changed
- Enable talented people to change the world
- Make the difference for the future!