A team passionate about managing our most valuable asset — our devoted associates, their attraction, sourcing, recruiting, rotation, and retention. Resource managers (Talent Success Leads), as a part of Global Talent Operations, provide a crucial influence on our company’s business development.
Besides just filling positions, we ensure that our associates have their professional needs covered, questions related to work solved, and their work-life environment is balanced and productive.
Sometimes this job can be challenging and full of unexpected turns of events — as every job is related to people. But this is what makes us professionals — the ability to face problems and resiliently cope with them.
Interested in leading process excellence in a progressive department of a huge company? Then keep on reading and take your chance!
The One with the following skill set, knowledge, and experience
- Recruiting, HR management, HR related projects leading/participation; training preparation and presentation will be a plus point
- 3+ years in IT outsourcing industry preferably in a big company (1000+ employees)
- Understanding of software development company functioning, IT industry standards, and trends
- A concept of Resource Management competencies in big structures
- Staffing Coordinator or Resource Manager background will be a huge advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills (a proven communicator/presenter)
- Strong research and analytical skills, and system thinking
- Excel knowledge
- Good English (speaking & writing) — at least Upper-Intermediate, as the primary communication language and experience of cooperation in the international environment
Strong soft skills as follows
- Self-management skills
- Prioritization skills (handling multiple tasks and time management), as well as agility
- Result-orientation and attention to meaningful details problem-solving skills, flexibility, agility
- Good mentoring skills
- Degree-level education
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Contribution into Resource Management competence by designing standards, creating key processes & procedures
- Consulting and mentoring for the Resource Management team, analyzing training needs, ensuring team excellence, driving internal sharing of best practices within the team
- Tracking the effectiveness of resource management direction through defined metrics and indicators, and based on the data, performing all necessary actions in competence development, tracking the overall success of Resource Management team performance
- Facilitating the Resource Manager role awareness in the company
- Bringing awareness of best practices on the local and global market to keep the internal practice up-to-date
- Ensuring that the best tools and environment is helping the operations to go and live smoothly
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work in a great team!
- Drive the excellence of the company’s resource management
- Support company growth and operation with excellent services
- Work in the biggest global IT company with Ukrainian roots having a unique corporate culture that combines professional business approach and highest standards of doing business with a strong focus on people development and building trustful relationships