SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation.
We are helping our clients (leading cloud-bases SaaS solution provider) on development and support of the secure and scalable web-based AP Automation solution, which enables rescuing end — clients businesses in the Telecom, Satellite, Utilities, Rentals, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and UCaas industries by managing mass volumes of invoices and making them less likely to be full of errors or susceptible to fraud.
- An experienced Perl Software Engineer
- Fluent or experienced in Linux
- Strong in modern clouds: AWS (required); others are preferrable
- Confident in working with Postgres and Apache webserver
- An expert in design and development of application- and solution-scale systems
- Demonstrating Intermediate Strong + English level proficiency for direct day-to-day conversations with the client team
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- A distributed team consisting of American and Romanian developers according to Kanban process under the guidance of the client Product Owner and Project Manager
- New features implementation/issues resolution of medium and high complexity
- Moderated supervision and scheduling own time to correspond to the overall development plan
- Contributing to estimation and scoping of the project
- Risk identification, defining dependencies and assumptions
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Live in dynamic product/solution lifecycle and keep all in one head: strategic, business, and technical focuses, software solution development excellence, customer experience, and feedback
- Help to save money, resources, health, and morale of the employees of our end-clients by automating manual labor, manual data entry, and manual quality checking of invoices and enabling them to focus their skills on more strategic and business-building projects. And in that simple but very efficient way — contribute to saving the world!