Our client is a globally famous manufacturer of computer peripherals and software, which develops and markets personal peripherals for PC navigation, video communication and collaboration, music, and smart homes. This includes products like keyboards, mice, tablet accessories, webcams, Bluetooth speakers, universal remotes, and more.
The client is recognized for having an extremely strong engineering organization — you’ll be working with the best, playing with cool toys, and getting stuff done, in the most impactful area of an incredibly profitable growing company.
SoftServians are closely working with the customer located in Silicon Valley and have communication on a daily basis, so you should expect status meetings in the evening. We have a really good relationship with the customer and are willing to continue like that.
A professional ready to start a new journey, having the following experience
- B.S. or higher education in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of desktop SW development in Mac or Windows
- Strong software design & development in C++
- C++ 14 and 17 language (modern C++)
- QT framework
- Profound problem-solving and troubleshooting skills (must-have)
- Strong understanding of Software design/architecture process
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Latest C++ 14 and 17 standards
- Next-generation software platform with modern architecture that will be used by millions of people
- Us iteratively and breaking down complex projects into smaller components for shorter release cycles
- Participation in design reviews, code reviews, team meetings, and QA
- Us by collaborating and building a trusted relationship with Client
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Make platform enhancements and adding new features to the platform
- Code! The project is not overwhelmed with meetings and other not development related activities
- Support the wider Engineering team with C++ Mac/Windows development expertise
- Have fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done