SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. We are a 10000+ team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and at the moment we grow as an organization and you can join one of several dozen projects, we are developing right now. Our products protect computers against advanced forms of malware. Some malware is straightforward to identify, but antivirus has done that forever.
Our customers need protection against malware that’s tricky to identify
- Viruses that generate different binaries on every machine they infect
- Things that seem benign until you start looking closely at their behavior
- Malicious programs that have invented new ways of hiding themselves
To make the problem even more interesting: it may only become clear after a few days that a program or behavior was malicious.
Are you excited by the challenge of protecting people against advanced computer security threats? Do you want to improve the advanced detection capabilities of our cloud security platform?
You are self-motivated, result-driven, and engaged. You’re passionate about infrastructure consistency and clear communications.
A holder of the following must-have experience
- Significant hands-on expertise with Rails
- Unit and integration testing
Nice to have
- Experience with SOC2, GovCloud, or similar certification process
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Possibility of joining our SOC2 certification project
- Implementation of consistent customer data deletion capabilities in an extensive Rails codebase
- Our team responsible for the interface used to manage your security posture
- Detecting and responding to incidents based on a rich stream of events from our customers’ endpoints
- Our interface and making it easy to understand, performant, and provide confidence in a high consequence environment
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be a part of the diverse community of hard-working individuals not afraid of challenges
- Collectively own the success of each Sprint and the project as a whole
- Offer our customers exceptional working ethics and robust solutions matching their needs
- Grow professionally
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts/ corporate events) and foreign language classes
- Enjoy working in a team of experts, bright and open-minded people