Successfully collaborating with our client who has started its Remote Monitoring and Management platform transformation 3 years ago in order to provide a scalable new platform. It will support future business growth and allow the company to adjust to changing market needs, expand into new markets and make even more business impact serving small-and-medium-sized businesses.
The new platform is currently in the final stage of development and is gradually replacing the existing legacy platform. The project has almost come to the end when our client was acquired by another company from the same market segment. The combined company is going to disrupt the settled balance on the RMM market with the new platform that will combine all the benefits and the products of the acquirer company.
At the moment, the client is focused on building a vision of how the new platform will look like and what new functionality has to be built on top to make it a top-notch offering on the market for their existing and new clients.
The kind of person that can troubleshoot and resolve problems with existing automation and elaborate complex solutions based on best practice, feel comfortable communicating with everyone across the whole globe.
On top of that, you have the following skills and knowledge
- At least 3-year experience performing DevOps role in a continuous integration environment, especially in AWS
- Strong knowledge of configuration management software such as Ansible, Terraform, Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Practice with source-control management GitHub/GitLab and the Gitflow model
- A strong understanding of Linux
- Networking basics
- Automating builds using Jenkins shared library, and pipelines
- GitLab CI: We are redoing our deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, migrating pipelines from Jenkins. To build lots of automation around
- JFrog Artifactory
- ElasticSearch: hosting and operating own ElasticSearch workloads
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud
- Practical experience with AWS CloudFormation: as we are enforcing automation in all of our operations
- AWS ECS: our future containerization is in ECS, Docker/ECS will be good (preferable)
- AWS Networking, especially PrivateLink and Transient Gateways
- Skill with CloudWatch/Lambda/S3/EC2
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Building a highly scalable, highly available, private, or public infrastructure
- Maintaining and enhancing the infrastructure and the related tools
- Helping to build out an entirely CI ecosystem, including automated and auto-scaling testing systems
- Participation in design and implementation of monitoring and alerting for production systems used by Dev/Ops staff
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Make changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Take part in internal and external events