SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. We are a 10000+ team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and at the moment we grow as an organization and you can join one of several dozen projects, we are developing right now.
Our products protect computers against advanced forms of malware. Some malware is straightforward to identify, but antivirus has done that forever.
Our customers need protection against malware that’s tricky to identify
- Viruses that generate different binaries on every machine they infect
- Things that seem benign until you start looking closely at their behaviour
- Malicious programs that have invented new ways of hiding themselves
To make the problem even more interesting: it may only become clear after a few days that a program or behavior was malicious.
As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, you’ll join our SOC2 certification project and work on implementation of consistent customer data deletion capabilities in an extensive Rails codebase.
Our team is responsible for the interface used to manage your security posture and detect and respond to incidents based on a rich stream of events from our customer’s endpoints. Our interface must be easy to understand, performant, and provide confidence in a high consequence environment
- Excited by the challenge of protecting people against advanced computer security threats
- Willing to improve the advanced detection capabilities of our cloud security platform
- Self-motivated, result-driven, and engaged
- Passionate about infrastructure consistency and clear communications.
- Significant hands-on experience with Rails
- Unit and integration testing
- Experience with SOC2, GovCloud, or a similar certification process
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Resolving complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
- Development of various product aspects
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
- Dynamic self-organized engineering Scrum team, working according to Agile principles
- Non-trivial tasks requiring deep investigation and constant learning
- Communicating with project stakeholders to define specific product requirements, document design specifications, key entities, and elements, etc.
- Investigation and suggestion of a possible solution
- Driving new features from inception to production
- Open-minded stakeholders willing to have best practices and good development processes implemented on their projects
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be a part of the diverse community of hard-working individuals not afraid of challenges
- Collectively own the success of each Sprint and the project as a whole
- Offer our customers exceptional working ethics and robust solutions matching their needs
- Grow professionally
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts/ corporate events) and foreign language classes
- Enjoy working in a team of experts, bright and open-minded people