A newly formed dedicated team at SoftServe working directly with US-based client, the leading provider of technology solutions in the self-storage space, who are creating innovative experiences in an industry where that has not existed before.
Our client believes that storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help them get the results they need for their business.
We will work with the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
A software engineer with the following skills and experience
- 2+ years in product testing/development lifecycle
- Vast concept in creating and maintaining Quality Assurance documentation (Test plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Strong notion of Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Background working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Concept of unit testing, automation testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
- Understanding relational database technology and SQL
- Strong ability to self-direct with a high degree of initiative, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Working with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.
- In-depth understanding of industry-leading QA tools, techniques, and platforms
- Detail-orientation, self-motivation, and ability to work closely with software engineers in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related degree program or equivalent work experience
- Upper-Intermediate or above level of spoken and written English
- Automation experience is a strong plus (Selenium/Gherkin/Cucumber/Postman/Newman)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Participating in all aspects of QA product lifecycle content
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Constructing test cases for a defined test plan; modifying the existing test cases as the test requirements change
- Finding, precise description, reproducing and rating bugs
- Verifying and validating bug fixes
- Communicating status and escalating issues in a timely fashion
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Assisting in automation design
- Maintaining testing documentation
- Performing root cause analysis on defects in the test environment
- Researching project areas which can be improved and suggesting the advance
- Possibility of developing both manual and automation skills
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be a part of the international team who strive to play a role in helping self-storage owners of every size solve problems and run their businesses more efficiently and effectively.
- Have an excellent opportunity to leverage your skills and passion for creating a unique culture and gain new skills in the world industry-leading facility management software