SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who are not afraid for making the difference, who have fun, and who love their work.
Our customer is a medical software company that belongs to the Top-10 standard software companies in Germany and has many years of market experience and 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide.
The customer delivers software that provides timely and comprehensive medical and administrative data that builds bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories, and hospitals and helps them to choose optimal treatment for patients. For over 25 years, they supporting their customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely.
- An Engineer with at least 4 years in Software development
- A holder of at least 3-year relevant Java expertise
- Familiar with Spring, and Hibernate
- Experienced with Jenkins
- Showing a positive mind, high motivation, and willingness to work on a long-term project
- Demonstrating Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Healthcare domain with interesting business logic (as our applications help to make hospitals more efficient and save lives)
- Technical experts in the team help to boost your skills
- A toolset of one of top German independent software vendors
- Developing back-end application part
- Integrating with front-end
- Requirements analysis and estimating
- Participation in solution development
- Communicating with the client about the technical approach
- Participation in architectural topics development
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Accomplish great things!
- Collaborate closely to solve problems, establish processes, and deliver a high-quality product
- Have a flexible schedule and work in a friendly environment
- Grow professionally and learn from each other
- Share many other advantages with you such as attractive salary, modern office, a package of benefits, language classes
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities