SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. We are a 10000+ team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT and at the moment we are growing as an organization and you can join one of several dozen projects, as we are developing right now.
Our client is a mail-ordering company in the 3.5 billion euro German-speaking market for pet supplies. Join us in constructing a successful online business concept in order to expand our client company to be number one in Europe. Take this opportunity to challenge yourself in a dynamic, growing company that gives you that chance for great development and real, efficient decision-making. We work with real dedication and a great atmosphere. Let us inspire you to take part in this unique challenge.
We are looking for an entire team that will handle compliance-related topics. This will include extending the functionality of existing solutions and build new ones. The existing solutions are built using Java 8+ and Kotlin.
We are using Scrum, so you can expect 2-week sprints as well as pair programming and code reviews.
- A person interested in developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- Having proven knowledge and experience of the entire software delivery process from the business need to daily maintenance
- Experienced with modern web app development using Java-based technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture
- Showing trust, self-organization, shared responsibility: it describes the best environment for you to thrive in
- Ready to write a clean, modular code designed with architectural principles in mind and proper use of design patterns is simply a part of what you do
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Java 8+, Kotlin, Spring Boot 2, SQL (Oracle, Postgres), Docker, Mesos/Kubernetes/similar, AWS (SQS, SNS, RDS, IAM), Terraform, Packer
- Developing internal products supporting business decisions for Europe’s leading e-commerce retailer for pet supplies
- A challenging Agile environment, taking part in all steps of the software life cycle, from concept to production monitoring
- Participating in solving real problems from the e-commerce domain together with the Product Owner and the Team
- Learning and growing your skills on a daily basis, striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies and practices
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Be a part of the diverse community of proactive individuals not afraid of challenges
- Collectively own the success of each Sprint and the project as a whole
- Offer our customers exceptional working ethics and robust solutions matching their needs
- Grow professionally
- Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional paid vacation, anniversary gifts/ corporate events) and foreign language classes
- Enjoy working in a team of experts, bright and open-minded people