SoftServe is a leading advisory and IT development service company focused on helping clients to build cutting-edge and innovative solutions.
Our amazing international team helps a leading American commercial real estate company to strengthen its business operations. The customer adores our professional attitude and recognizes the great value we deliver. They trust us to consult and advise them on how to develop and maintain their platform, which is used by multiple departments in many countries.
Our team along with in-house specialists and other vendors is part of a large customer initiative. Multiple dependencies between teams, rapidly changing requirements, and challenging deadlines make us look for a strong Project Manager able to manage and track day to day flow of all tracks and routes to ensure timelines are met, drive process alignment across several teams, remove blockers/impediments that may impact the team, and identify gaps and process improvements.
A professional ready to adapt quickly, showing such expertise as
- Combining theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in using tools and techniques for managing scope, schedule, and quality
- Managing dependencies and change requests in a structured systematic manner
- Having strong risk management practices
- Communicating effectively and structure information in different ways for different levels of stakeholders
- Working with multicultural stakeholders
- Demonstrating Upper-intermediate or above English level
A holder of such soft skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Positive mind, high motivation, and willingness to work on a long-term project
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Managing the project-related day-to-day operational activities
- Dynamic requests from a demanding enterprise customer
- Managing the project team, including monitoring team performance, establishing and driving a team communication
- Planning and managing internal and external project communications
- Ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
- Identifying, analyzing, prioritizing, mitigating, and communicating project risks
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Implement an important and challenging project
- Drive your personal development in a structured and clear manner
- Learn, grow, and succeed