Applications team is responsible for the development, implementation, and support of SoftServe’s corporate infrastructure services (for ex. Active Directory, MS SCCM) and custom applications (for ex. Exchange, Zoom, Office365).
We are on a hunt for a Windows System administrator responsible for corporate services of authentification and authorization, managing servers, workstations, and other devices administering and support of infrastructure services, development of a unified communication program in our company.
We are looking for a System Administrator who will be in charge of communication with vendors and internal customers, maintaining all services up-to-date in correspondence with SLA.
• Competent in MS Windows Server Administration
• Proficient in Active Directory, DNS, RDP
• Skilled in Azure AD, Office365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server administration (desirable)
• Having at least English Intermediate Low level (higher English level will be considered as a strong advantage)
• Ready to work in 24/7 shift schedule
• Fulfilling user requests and standard procedures
• Resolving service incidents as Layer 2/3 support, performing troubleshooting and incident escalation
• Monitoring performance, health, and resources usage of infrastructure services and proactive management of their resource allocation
• Registering incidents and reporting problems into HelpDesk system based on monitoring, tickets, and logs collection tool
• Performing standard maintenance tasks
• Being aware and following Information Security and Service Management procedures and processes
• Maintaining service documentation
• Assisting in the development of project-related documents, specifications, and service designs
• Executing approved project tasks and servicing changes, providing estimates and reporting
• Assisting in deploying new service/system including test/stage/production environments according to the deployment plan
• Establishing service monitoring and backup/recovery according to service documentation
• Performing research and testing of technology solutions and features in the scope of corporate services’ development
• Assisting in skill development of Junior-level System Administrator
• Service providers’ representatives within support cases or incident resolution
• Developing professional skills and knowledge by participating in and contributing to a certain Competence Group
Provide high-quality system administration and develop professional skills and knowledge by participating in various internal projects in regards to the company infrastructure development and constant improvement