SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company with a mission to be a valuable partner for its enterprise clients from different domains like healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more. We implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect!
Our customer is an American company that develops software for businesses to help manage their networks, systems, and information technology infrastructure. The company provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. These are value-driven modules and tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges, whether they are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. The main office of the company is in Austin, Texas.
About the product
Our Platform is a powerful, scalable infrastructure monitoring and management platform designed to simplify IT administration for on-premises, hybrid, and software as a service (SaaS) environments in a single pane of glass.
There’s no need to struggle with multiple incompatible point monitoring products, as the Platform consolidates the full suite of monitoring capabilities into one platform with cross-stack integrated functionality.
A software developer with a passion for building cutting edge software solutions (and ready to work mainly with front-end), with the experience with
• .NET, C#, SQL, and Angular
• Networking or theoretical knowledge with a solid willingness to develop skills in this area
• Good source control concepts and tools
But also you are
• A skilled troubleshooter and problem solver
• A person with good spoken/written English — it will be used on a daily basis
• Eager to constantly learn and improve
• Self-driven, helping the team meet sprint goals and overall project delivery milestones
• A team player with excellent communications skills, a good attitude, and a friendly personality
We will especially value knowledge/experience in
• TypeScript, JS, patterns
• Object-oriented programming (OOP), Object Oriented Design (OOD), SOLID
• gRPC vs REST, DOM objects, Web requests, Web API
• Types of web-architecture
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Designing and implementation of products using 4.8 .NET framework and Angular 11
• Development of various aspects of the product (business logic, database, user interface)
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Resolving complex technical issues with simple and elegant solutions
• Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product supportability, development process, quality, and technology stack
• Dynamic self-organized engineering scrum team, working according to the agile principles
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Grow technically
• Advance product
• Build impactful team
• Add value to the business
If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering with them we’d love to talk to you!