SoftServe’s client is a global networking solution and information security provider.
This engagement is related to the email security business domain. One of the existing products will be migrated to a microservice architecture in multiple DCs and its infrastructure has to undergo SOC 2 compliance audit. We are looking for engineers who will help our customer get ready for this audit by addressing the identified gaps and working closely with the development team.
If you enjoy teamwork and communication at all levels of the organization, knowledgeable about security best practices, like setting up processes and making sure they are followed, we will be happy to have you on the team!
• Knowledgeable of Compliance frameworks (e.g. SOC2, ISO, PCI, etc.)
• Experienced with on-prem cloud environments
• Confident in Linux and networking
• Having a solid understanding of Core IT processes/services such as SDLC, Identity/User Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Backup, and DR processes
• Capable of successful prioritization in a fast-changing environment
• Able to partner with and lead others not reporting directly to you
• Possessing relevant certifications like CISA, CISSP, CCSK, and others
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• One of the top products in the email security domain
• Perspective technologies
• The experienced team from the client-side
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Enjoy the project in a friendly, international team and have a flexible schedule
• Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand