SoftServe has proven its expertise in helping our customers with digital transformations day by day.
Our Client is seeking a Front-End Software Engineer to be a key contributor to the SaaS-based Workload Privilege Management Team. We are looking for a well-rounded Full-stack Software Engineer passionate about the Front-End user experience, having a strong desire to deliver elegant, intuitive web-based UIs for enterprise applications.
You will be a member of a highly Agile team tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product. Specifically, you will help us to evolve and maintain our product using the Angular framework and other Front-End technologies. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
A software engineer with the knowledge and experience in
• One or more Automated UI testing frameworks (Jest, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Jasmine)
And also you have
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or relevant work experience
It may help if you have additional experience with
• TypeScript, NgRx
• Mobile responsive design and mobile UI frameworks
• Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Amazon Web Services
• Commercial security applications/infrastructure products
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Collaboration with peers and UX team on UI and interaction designs
• Consuming supporting REST APIs and interacting closely with microservices teams
• Building prototypes used to collect user feedback in order to iterate through design choices
• Instrumenting, maintaining, and analyzing tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points and guide improvements
• Developing automated test solutions across all supported desktop browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and iOS and Android devices
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team
• Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
• Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts/corporate events) and foreign language classes