Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company?
SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, who make the difference, who have fun, and who love their work.
Our Client is an owner of a set of international websites specializing in vacation apartment rental for about 10 years. They connect homeowners and property managers with travelers who seek the space, value, and amenities of vacation rental homes as an alternative to hotels. The sites have a selection of homes around the world with detailed property descriptions, photos, and a list of amenities and nearby attractions. They are free-to-use for travelers and also feature Listing Reviews it’s possible to compare the accuracy of a listing to a property rented through the site. The Client allows not only to rent the village for the vacation but also to search the houses for buying them. Located in Kyiv, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Kharkiv, and Dnipro our team of more than 130 developers offers its services all over Europe and the United States.
• Strong in JS, ES6, Node.js, GraphQL (or willing to quickly learn it)
• Skilled with React + Redux + ecosystem they spawn
• Proficient with webpack, HAPI.js, Git, RESTful services
• Having experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, writing native queries
• Demonstrating good knowledge of CSS, Less
• Possessing practice with CI/CD pipelines
• Showing English Intermediate Strong level (especially spoken)
• Confident in writing unit and integration tests
• Skilled to work with microservice architecture would be a plus point
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• A full-stack development position with the main focus on back-end working
• Creating and executing influencing strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action towards advancing shared interests and business goals
• Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify core issues
• Improving the platform by feature development, investigation, analytics, and helping with defects
• Communicating with different people across various teams
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work collaboratively with lots of teams
• Create top solutions to continue being unique on the vacation rentals market