Successfully cooperating with our client, one of the biggest American-based compliance companies running their services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory, and more. The client has gained a firm reputation by solving complex problems of numerous internationally known companies.
The heart of the client’s services is their Financial Technology department. This dep has been developing a complex of super-powerful FinTech tools for solving advanced tasks in Accounting, Investments, Profitability Forecasting, etc.
Our client cherishes their reputation and chooses vendors very thoroughly. SoftServe has been working with other departments of the client for many years, but now we have been trusted to work with the most valuable assets of the client.
That’s why we are staffing a team of strong experts who can handle this challenge and strengthen the client’s trust in SoftServe.
• Showing strong hands-on skills developing software using OOP concepts, architecture, and design
• A holder of analytical and detail-oriented mindset
• Skilled in developing applications in C#/.NET
• Experienced working with Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient in using GIT for source control
• Accustomed to DevOps practices and tools (e.g. Azure DevOps)
• A team player but should also be able to work independently
What experience will help you stand out
• ASP.NET Web applications
• Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Investigating the application and find a way of improving its scalability and performance
• Migrating the application from .NET Framework 4.8 to .NET 5
• Containerization of the application as the client wants to migrate it to AWS services
• Stable business logic, no need to re-write it
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Have close cooperation together to make the enhancements smooth and fast
• Increase the client’s and team’s satisfaction
• Fulfill a variety of technologies and tasks
• Work in a mature team of experts in a supportive environment
• Get a friendly team and experience great team building
• Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
• Grow professionally