Transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), security, Infrastructure, and experience design.
Our group is building a team of systems thinkers who are passionate about IoT and solving socio-technical challenges. We build knowledge and expertise that let us design and scale enterprise IoT solutions. We are a distributed team and work to use that to our advantage for customer success and life balance.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our new client.
The client manufactures different kinds of ’smart’ agricultural vehicles that have an onboard computer and are connected to the Internet. The solution that we are working on consists of the onboard computer, where we contribute to the firmware, and a cloud backend infrastructure, where we contribute to data pipeline and business logic components.
You will be working on the firmware part of the solution. The firmware is based on Linux and is being migrated to an open-source edge computing framework. The team includes senior and intermediate software engineers.
• Possessing at least 5 total years of projects using system programming languages such as C++, Go, Rust, and D
• Showing at least 2 total years of projects based on Linux and comfortable with a command line, package managers, bash, make
• A holder of at least 1 year of technical leadership experience
• Showing microservice architectures knowledge or experience
• Experienced with Docker and/or LXC
• Showing at least beginner level of Python
• Skilled at communication
• Demonstrating Upper-intermediate and higher English level
Demonstrating the following software development experience
• A concept of SDLC and Agile processes
• Understanding of CI and CD workflows
• Knowledge of software architecture best practices
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Technical leadership of small teams
• Software engineering (embedded software)
• Authoring of technical documentation
• Direct communication with technical stakeholders on client-side
• Embedded software development
• Hardware design and troubleshooting
• IoT and Edge computing
• Cloud development
• Scripting language (Python, Ruby)
• Web servers, basic web design
• Contributions to open-source projects
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Engage with new customers, attract and explore new markets, as well as build relationships with various business stakeholders
• Make major contributions to the company’s architectural methodology
• Create an impact on the expertise, competence development, as well as grow, strengthen and scale IoT practice presence within the company, and our customers’ value chain
• Provide thought leadership, innovation and become a trusted advisor for different organizations
• Support your technical and personal growth
• Being a part of the Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to address different business and technology challenges, drive multiple projects and initiatives
• Work in a team of top-notch experts and Architects, as well as assimilate and congregate best practices from them
• Cooperate with the world-leading companies
• Attend and speak at international events