Advisors, engineers, and designers solving business challenges with innovative technology solutions. Our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, and Cloud technologies is recognized by Google and Amazon.
Our Big Data & AI Center of Excellence is the largest in Eastern Europe.
Together with the SEI, Carnegie Mellon University, we adapted ADD and ATAM architecture design methodologies to Big Data needs and invented the Smart Decisions game, to promote architecture design best practices in AI and Big Data domains.
Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com
A Seasoned Data Lead with hands-on experience in building large-scale Data Platforms and decision-support systems, with a proven record of success in delivering Big Data & Analytics solutions for different businesses, have an excellent understanding of distributed computing, architectural tactics, and patterns; demonstrating strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
An expert with the following experience
• Excellent understanding of distributed computing technologies, approaches, and patterns
• Proficiency in Python language
• Hands-on expertise with Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP technologies, processing frameworks, or other Big Data technology areas: data ingestion, consolidation, streaming, or batching
• At least one of the processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam/DataFlow, Akka, etc.
• At least one of the RDBMS or NoSQL engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Impala, Kudu, etc.
• Implementing Data Lakes, Data Warehousing or analytics systems is a big plus point
• Cloud background of AWS, GCP, or Azure is a huge advantage
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
An opportunity to
• Create sustainable Big Data and AI solutions
• Evaluate cutting-edge Big Data technologies, and implement PoCs and MVPs
• Learn new technologies and obtain certifies
• Learn how to design architectures using proven methodologies by SEI, and Carnegie Mellon
• Become a top expert, or a certified Architect
• Gain deep expertise in one of the clouds or multiple clouds
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver discovery and consulting projects, such as solution design, technology assessment, and architecture evaluation together with CoE Lead Architects
• Implement full-scale high-performance Data Platforms and decision-support systems
• Utilize rapid prototyping techniques to accelerate the implementation of new technical solutions
• Adopt cutting-edge technologies on a challenging project
• Provide high-value services to different range of companies: from startups to Fortune 100
• Engage new clients and work closely with the Sales team
• Assimilate best practices from experts, working in the team of top-notch Architects
• Work closely or be a part of Google or Amazon professional services
• Being a part of the Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to address different business and technology challenges, drive multiple projects and initiatives
• Boost your communication and leadership skills by obtaining experience on different projects
• Attend and speak at international events