SoftServe helps our client with digital transformations. Our customer is the biggest brewery company in the world. We own over 630 beer brands in 150 countries and are considered to cover 28% of the global beer market worldwide. For decades, we had only an indirect relationship with its consumers.
Jupiler App project is the first initiative within AB InBev Europe to directly reach out to our consumers, within the On Trade channel. It aims to build a win-win-win model between AB InBev, the bars/restaurants, and the consumers, through digital capabilities such as a digital menu, digital ordering & payment, digital activations, loyalty. It is therefore part of the new global B2B2C stream.
The project’s agenda consists of building up further the digital offering of the Jupiler App, while building a scalable platform that integrates with Global tools to shape a Consumers’ loyalty program in Europe.
A Full Stack Engineer with such experience
• Firebase (firebase cloud functions)
• HTML5 & CSS responsive layout
• Knowledge of ReactJS
These skills will make you stand out
• API integration
• RESTful design
• Google ecosystem expertise
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Both Front End and Back End for an e-shop. Front End will be implemented on React.js technology and this will be closely connected with VTEX and Node.js Back End
• A friendly Scrum team, with a lot of challenges and opportunities each day
• Business stakeholders and feel what is really important for customers
TOGETHER WE WILL
Provide you such benefits as
• An interesting environment with the ability to communicate with people around the Globe
• A great opportunity for self-development and a variety of challenging tasks
• A friendly team you can share fresh news and knowledge with
• A flexible working schedule