SoftServe is working on the best solution for the client’s business. Our customer is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that. Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, this is the place for you.
We are looking for React Engineer for our engineering team. We are evolving the architecture into a decoupled, service-oriented system that is running on a container-orchestration system with CI/CD. Our frontend is being migrated from a dynamic web page app with lots of jQuery Ajax into a modern React/Redux single-page application.
• Strong in React/Redux
• Proficient with SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Having expertise with AWS services
• Showing practice in building mobile-first and responsive user interfaces using.
• A person with a collaborative attitude, who understands Agile methodologies
• A candidate with good communication, analytic and problem-solving skills
• Confident in your English level to communicate on a daily basis (Intermediate+ English level)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Building great products for our customers in an iterative and test-driven way
• Desire to learn GoLang in the future and complete microservice development
• Performing analysis, design, coding, and testing
• Our marketing, product management, and creative teams to understand business requirements
• Producing, maintaining, and enhancing our applications in a high-quality, clean, and testable way
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work with Top Solutions architects
• Take part in architecture designing, planning, and prototyping
• Contribute to the development of the application and business of the client
• Grow professionally and learn from each other
• Inspire everyone to learn together by focusing on openness, relationships, equality, ownership, and simplicity
• Support in your technical and personal growth: we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our
• Have flexible working hours: whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head, it is ok with us
• Access experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
• Support your individual initiatives and we are open for them, just come and share your ideas!