Global cross-domain Big Data & AI practice at any business, the largest Big Data & AI Center of Excellence in Eastern Europe, our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, Cloud technologies recognized by Google and Amazon.
We are transforming how thousands of global organizations do business by creating the most innovative solutions using proven architecture design methodologies, innovation frameworks, and experience design approaches. Our group successfully delivered 50+ discovery & consulting projects and 75+ implementation projects in 2019.
With the SEI, Carnegie Mellon University, we invented the Smart Decisions game to promote architecture design methodologies intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures.
• Having at least 3 years of experience in Big Data engineering
• Showing an excellent understanding of distributed computing technologies, approaches, and patterns
• Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or Python
• Familiar with Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP technologies, processing frameworks, or other Big Data technology areas: data ingestion, consolidation, streaming, or batching
• Experienced in at least one of the processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam/DataFlow, Akka, etc.
• Skilled in at least one of the RDBMS or NoSQL engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Impala, Kudu, etc.
• Having cloud expertise (AWS, GCP, or Azure), which is a big plus point
• The candidate who has experience implementing Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, or analytics systems (your advantage)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Creating sustainable Big Data and AI solutions
• Evaluation of cutting-edge Big Data technologies, implementing PoCs and MVPs
• Studying new technologies and obtaining certifications
• Learning to design architectures using proven methodologies by SEI and Carnegie Mellon
• Becoming a top expert or a certified Architect
• Gaining deep expertise in one or multiple clouds
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver discovery and consulting projects, such as solution design, technology assessment, and architecture evaluation together with CoE Lead Architects
• Implement full-scale high-performance Data Platforms and decision-support systems
• Utilize rapid prototyping techniques to accelerate the implementation of new technical solutions
• Adopt cutting-edge technologies on a challenging project
• Provide high-value services to a different range of companies: from startups to Fortune 100
• Engage new clients and work closely with the Sales team
Share our benefits
• Assimilate best practices from experts, working in the team of top-notch Architects
• Work closely or be a part of Google or Amazon professional services
• Being a part of the Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to address different business and technology challenges, drive multiple projects and initiatives
• Boost your communication and leadership skills by obtaining experience on different projects
• Attend and speak at international events