Cooperating with a rapidly growing, series A, a remote-friendly fintech company. Our AI solution helps to automate credit risk assessment in SME finance which otherwise is a manual and costly process. Our existing clients are large financial institutions and corporations. Our enterprise solution is a machine learning (ML) solution to automate credit decisions.
We recently launched a new product, a business credit platform to help business owners build stronger business credit and stay on top of their financial health. Unlike traditional business credit bureaus that rely on static data, we leverage real-time financial and bank transaction data. We are rewiring how business credit is done. Our product is powered by an AI credit risk engine that we’ve developed from years of developing AI-based credit models for lenders and banks.
An ambitious and self-motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our core DevOps team with many years of on-premise and cloud-based (AWS) Linux infrastructure experience, building infrastructure configuration as code (Terraform), automating tasks (Jenkins), troubleshooting infrastructure and various in-house applications (Nginx/Gunicorn/Python/PostgreSQL).
A perfect fit is showing the following experience
• At least
• At least
• Practice with or exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Git, Jenkins and Docker-based continuous-integration & deployment pipelines
• A proven track record of collaboration with a variety of decision-makers to drive impact
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Building on our existing SPA, native app, and python backend CI/CD pipelines and formalizing code deployment processes for efficiency, security, and regulatory compliance
• Using Terraform to formalize and codify infrastructure requirements on AWS
• Ensuring high availability of dockerized services running on AWS (as Docker Swarm cluster), as well as complete visibility into all services using robust error reporting and logging facilities
• Managing a framework to provide each service with common facilities: logging, database setup, error handling, configuration management, etc.
• Managing internal user roles for accessing infrastructure and databases according to the principles of least privilege with comprehensive auditing capabilities
• Aiding in our efforts to maintain regulatory compliance with regulatory requirements
• Building automation and tooling software to assist in the above responsibilities
• Ensuring our systems are secure and efficient, with a focus on delivering production-ready testable code in small iterations
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Process dynamic projects and at a stable place to work
• Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
• Enjoy flexible working hours
• Have a friendly and mature team