Our Client is a leader in construction software and consultancy services. It is a global company headquartered in the UK. They have been providing business software and services to the construction, engineering, home building, and service sectors for more than 30 years and have more than 60 000 users in 21 countries.
The current Project deals with a solution that combines a cloud-based ERP system with collaborative field apps that enables data to be remotely captured and made immediately available to the business. The newly developed platform is aimed to extend present sophisticated, heavyweight and expensive ERP solution of the Client, with the light weighted applications supporting front-end business workflows based on the custom-made framework. This framework has a built-in workflow module, which provides a possibility to configure different workflows and custom business logic behind them.
We have several ongoing projects under one program and a big family of professionals working on it: architects, developers, business analysts, QA experts, designers.
A professional having the following expertise
• Strong Xamarin Native skills
• Experience in building multi-tenant, offline support IOS & Android applications
• Understanding of MS SQL knowledge (SQL, DB design)
• Proficiency in architecture development
• Technical requirements documenting skills
• Microsoft technology stack: VSTS and Azure
• Leading experience
The position envisions a visit to the UK for project ramp-up and team collaboration, as well as extensive communication with the UK team (including BAs and subject-matter experts) so a good command of English is also necessary.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Development and maintenance of multi-tenant, Xamarin Native IOS & Android applications
• Contribution to building cloud-based ERP system with front-end apps that enables data to be remotely captured and made immediately available to the business
• The newly developed platform to create different complex workflows and custom business logic behind them
• A big family of professionals including architects, developers, business analysts, QA experts, designers
• Other leaders to deliver services within their function
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver high-quality mobile applications
• Coordinate remote distributed team
• Have a friendly and mature team
• Be able to propose and implement own solutions