Our client is a healthcare company with 3000 hospitals around the world.
The company initiatives related to web development are in progress. The organization is focusing on replacing outdated products. Currently, the company is in a state of a migration of a legacy system to a new event-driven architecture based on reactive microservices.
IoT, Big Data, Cloud computing is just a small part of technologies that are used within the project. Dozens of challenging tasks are waiting for you.
• Possessing at least
• An owner of at least 1- year expertise with Angular 2+
• Experient with Bootstrap
• Proficient with unit test frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
• Having good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
• Showing strong communication and interpersonal skills
Nice-to-have expertise includes
• DevOps practices
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Delivering new versions of the product
• Implementation of business features
• Covering functionality with unit, integration tests, and performance tests
• Organizing UI teamwork and providing feedback to teammates
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Ensure technical efficient solutions
• Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
• Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities