Platforms CoE (Center of Excellence) is a team of highly professional specialists with the primary focus on Salesforce technology covering A to Z Salesforce Solutions implementations, Salesforce extension and integration development. Our Team covering all the aspects of the project lifecycle: technical pre-sales support, solution design, implementation, development, support.
Our Salesforce practice is looking for experienced developers who want to start their professional journey with Salesforce.
We are on a hunt for Java, C++, C#, Python Software Engineer to join the team consisting of around 60 professionals (SF Architects, Developers, Consultants, Admins, SF QC) and consistently growing
• Experienced with Java or any of the OOP programming language (С#, С++, Python)
• Understanding O-notation and its application in regard to the algorithms, knowledgable of algorithms, search, sort out and other features
• Eager to give commitments to advance in Salesforce technologies for long
• Showing English proficiency (speaking and documentation skills)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• The Salesforce’s largely developed knowledge base
• Access to global markets and future-promising projects
• An opportunity to grow as Developer, Admin, Senior Developer (in 3 years), or Team Lead and Architect Salesforce (in 5 years)
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Participate in a variety of projects of different sizes and scales, from customer-facing pre-sales activities, deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators. All these extend existing technology’s boundaries or just exercise around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Build up Salesforce practice within the company
• Grow your Salesforce skills, by passing certifications