We are helping one of our best clients to strategize, develop, and scale a leading hosting platform and empower content producers and developers to build sites that are faster, more dynamic, and more secure than ever before.
The cutomer’s business has scaled to an incredible 140,000 customers, over 500,000 websites worldwide, and serves more than 5 billion web requests per day. This growth provides many opportunities to solve hard problems at scale, to deliver new products, and continue delivering world-class digital experiences to the customers.
To help our Client with such scale evolution of the current platform we are searching for an experienced Software Engineer . You will be an essential part of taking the platform to the next level both in scale and functionality.
• Possessing Software engineering experience (Golang preferred)
• Skilled in working with complex, large-scale public cloud deployments hosted across international data centers
• Proficient with write, test, integrate, debug, and seek software applications that are resilient, robust, and perform at scale
• Knowledgeable and familiar with cloud technologies and services — GCP, AWS, Azure
• Demonstrating skills in deployment any (or all) of the following into a production environment, and understands their inner workings: Docker and Kubernetes, configuration management systems, cloud databases, Prometheus or other monitoring systems, scalable network file storage, advanced network configurations, firewalls, and WAFs
• Experienced in microservices development
• Showing excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrating Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Agile team passionate about utilizing emerging technologies and delivering high quality and a timely code
• Providing hands-on leadership in building and enhancing our platform and applications in a service-oriented, highly scalable environment
• Building and maintaining infrastructure for serving hosting platform on thousands of servers
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Build systems that serve billions of requests on behalf of our customers and use emerging technologies to create systems that are scalable, reliable, redundant, and resilient
• Work in a team of High-level professionals from SoftServe
• Complete our tasks in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team :)