We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data, and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named the best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent.
Our Client is now converting some of their older systems to use standard IoT patterns as well as rebuilding several of their mobile applications and desktop applications for managing their products to make them more modern and modular. One of the challenges you will be a part of is consolidation and consistency of technology stack, decisions and approaches across the various product lines and multiply different frontside.
We are looking to hire passionate, creative, and curious software engineer with the ability to solve complex problems. This role will help drive the development of serverless production applications and tools for our customers, including new development and the modernization of existing applications. You will work as part of a strategic team assembled specifically to develop cloud-native applications for some of the world’s largest companies.
• Proficient in Typescript
• Experienced in React/Redux
• A holder of strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently
• A good team player
• An owner of sound verbal and written communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase
These basics will be beneficial
• AWS technologies (EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Gathering and refining specification and requirements based on technical needs
• Building Front Ends based on industry best practices
• Following Agile Software methodologies for development
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Solve non-trivial and extraordinary tasks
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Get a friendly team and the possibility for professional growth
• Enjoy a flexible schedule and working hours
• Care about your individual initiatives, just come and share your ideas
• Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities